Monday, April 04, 2011

Eyecandy for you...



Thanks Mike for pointing me this way... and thanks for keeping the streets of Brooklyn safe! (Thanks also to all the ladies and gentlemen in blue, brown, or whatever color your uniforms are, keeping us safe here in the US and representing our interests abroad...)

I'm so frickin' slammed at work today through Thursday, I might not be able to train at all (well, of course I'll do competition class tomorrow night.)

BTW-- NO THANKS AT ALL to the asshole in Florida who thought it was a good idea to burn the Koran. I'm sure the families of the UN workers who were killed are overjoyed that you have shown what meanies the Afghanis are...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hands down my favorite bjj video. The creator Seth has several on his channel. Great post G!

Lew said...

Thanks for the link, and as one of the guys in blue, thaks for the shout out and you're welcome.

Seth_Allison said...

Thank you for sharing my video! My name is Seth Allison and BJJ is definitely a huge huge passion in my life. I try to reflect that in the videos I create! Thanks again my friend feel free to stop by my channel and check out my new videos too!

Georgette said...

Lew- you're so welcome. As a prosecutor and a sexual assault survivor, I feel like I have a special appreciation for you and your brethren. Keep safe out there :)

Georgette said...

@Seth-- you're welcome! Love the videos... what do you do for a living? They look so professionally done!

Seth_Allison said...

Georgette right now I am a full time health and physical education student at a university in PA. Im in my last semester and I am student teaching at the moment. Luckily I've still had time to both train and continue making videos. Its nice to hear that people think that they look professional! Thanks again Ill be sure to check into your awesome blog!!

A.D. McClish said...

Great video, Seth. Thanks for sharing it, Georgette. Makes me want to go grapple right now!! :)