Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It couldn't get more complicated (crosses fingers and dodges lightning)

We keep going back and forth on this house thing. The more I think about it, the more uncomfortable I am with spending a big bunch of money on a house that isn't really close to right, if not exactly right, for what we need. We're both in lovely homes, though of course mine is going on the market soon. Mitch's house is fine until we start a family-- though I am not looking to put that off forever.

However I will leave it at that, as I've learned that several homeowners whose homes we looked at, salespeople whose subdivisions we looked at, etc. have been enjoying my blog... so I don't want to give them too much insight! :)

Just say a prayer for us to make good sound decisions; it's stressful and uncertain these days.

G

No comments: