Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Not training.

I am still sick. This sucks. Tomorrow will make it a solid week of this cold and I'm not happy. I haven't been in the gym, plus I have major urgent deadlines at work popping up so I can't even stay home in bed. And, I had to stop taking some of my cold meds, because we're trying to make a baby, and phenylephrine is on the no-no list.

I am happy to report that we're not in the areas of Austin and central Texas that are engulfed with wildfires-- though the sky is completely smoggy, grey-peachy, smokey and it smells like a forest fire plus an electrical fire outside. I am saying prayers for all the people whose houses and farms have burned up.

Happy to report also that the gis donated have been sold and we'll be donating $150 to the wonderful Give a Gi program...

Gotta get back to work. Hope you're all doing well.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ibarra said...

I hope that you start feeling better soon Georgette. Hope to see you in Austin at the F2W tournament and Girls in Gis. Good luck with your baby making!! :)

Georgette said...

Thank you!!! Yes, I will be at the tournament and at Girls in Gis. You're so sweet :)