Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BJJ Anonymous

Hey, I just learned about a new BJJ blog from a post on Julia's...

It's called BJJ Anonymous. I hope someone posts some good quandaries.

The deal is, you email them (anonymously, using an email anonymizer) to discuss issues that would give you a backlash headache if you brought them up in your own name. The blog says : "Have something you want to say about where you train Brazilian jiu jitsu-- who you train with-- or anything else relating to BJJ-- and you want it to be anonymous? Want feedback, advice, a shoulder to cry on? Nonlibelous rants and raves welcome -- email them to bjjanonymous@gmail.com and they will be posted!"

Sounds cool to me. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Jiujitsunista said...

I think this is a great idea! I know I have in the past run into problems with various different issues that I felt I couldn't comfortably discuss publicly.


On top of that, I think it will make for interesting reading material. =)

JCC-CSV said...

makes sense.

Megan said...

Pretty brilliant. Curious to see how it plays out.