Friday, May 20, 2011

Sexy, sexy.

OK, first off, I'd like to say that I think Joshua Bell is sexy. You've heard about those lists married people have, of the 5 famous people that they'd be allowed to sleep with, right? Some ladies' lists feature people like Brad Pitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jason Statham. Not that there's anything awry with such a selection (Mr. Statham in particular, my eye's on you..)

But my #1 is Joshua Bell.

And I wouldn't even sleep with him. He's not the HOTTEST guy on the planet, though he is mighty cute. I'd just want to have him play for me. Huh, what? He's an internationally acclaimed virtuoso on the violin. With that in mind, read this thrilling article on a very surprising social experiment played by the Washington Post, in a busy subway station during rush hour in 2007. Many thanks to Mallory for pointing it out to me :)

Just a taste of beauty...




Second. Todd Tanaka, team Relson Gracie in Hawaii, teaches a sexy heel hook counter to a straight ankle lock. Thanks to the peeps at DSTRYR-SG for pointing it out!



So, I'm off to open mat again... guard guard guard! :)

No comments: