Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesome throws, flying things, and nonflying things...

When Yves Edwards brought in wrestling coach/superstar Zach Lamano to help him get ready for the UFC, I saw them practicing the throw you see the coach do against the student here. It was SCARY awesome.



Dave Camarillo is a badass, of course. Check out this flying thingie.



While we're on the subject of people flying through the air...



Ryron Gracie with a nice armbar... nonflying...



I always love judo... Sadly this instructor isn't talking at all about the kuzushi you need to properly execute the osoto gari, which is why uke can counter it... but since I can't actually get osoto gari properly myself, this is a nice recounter..



Ahhh hiza guruma...

1 comment:

Steve Spencer said...

Very nice post. I personally practice both Judo and jiu jitsu. I think they tie in ever so nicely together. Great vids!! Thanks so much!