Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I'm in Vegas!

Yep, trained briefly on Sunday afternoon with our super-feather, she knocked out 30 minutes of straight sweep drills before I had to hit the road.  I made a sack lunch for the plane with sliced tomatoes, grapes, apples, carrots and hummus... and read the whole flight to Vegas.

My first doctor's appointment was yesterday and I'm happy so far.  I had 16 follicles (18, 17, 16, 16, 15, 14, 14, 11, 11, 10, 10) and the lining was 9mm, and I'm going back for another ultrasound this morning.  Might get to trigger tonight, or tomorrow night though I'm hoping for tomorrow... we'll see!  Mitch is finishing a final exam as we speak and will hop on the plane here this afternoon.

I hope to be on the mats (at Drysdale's and the Humaita gym here) tomorrow.  I just don't feel comfortable borrowing my father in law's car without my husband around-- call me dopey, but murphy's law would make me have an accident and I would feel stupid.  So I'm finishing up making clips from the Basic B12 Curriculum and I'll post that review this afternoon. 

The Humaita school here has judo classes couple nights a week which I'm looking forward to.

RIP Maurice Sendak...


1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad the follicles are going well:)