Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Jiu Jitsu Style magazine-- free app! free issue!
Jiu Jitsu Style is Europe’s first bi-monthly magazine dedicated solely to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The magazine is packed full of gripping interviews, reviews and special features, making it a definitive read for lovers of BJJ and grappling.
Guest edited by Jiu Jitsu sensation Roger Gracie, JJS is sure to keep you informed of the goings-on in both the European and World Jiu Jitsu scene... and now, they've set their app as FREE to download from this issue. (Previously, it would cost £2.99 to download the app.) If you download the free app, you can then download a free 21 page special issue featuring Marcelo Garcia and Ronaldo Jacare Souza.
• Full digital editions of Jiu Jitsu Style print magazines
• Interactive Content
• Easy to use page turning technology
• Easy content navigation and Skip-To-Page features
• Remembers the last page you were viewing
• View on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Read more about the app here, where there's also a link to the android version.
Download from itunes HERE.