Thursday, September 16, 2010

A look ahead...

So-- this Saturday is the Texas Open jiu jitsu tournament here in lovely Austin (which happens to conflict with the NAGA tournament in Ft. Worth.) Should be an excellent turnout with lots of peeps from my academy, some from our affiliate schools in other parts of Texas, and a houseful of houseguests here tomorrow evening for weighins.

Then Sunday is the Girls in Gis open mat for September, out in Baytown TX. Still a little iffy if I'll make that drive-- at the moment have no partners in crime and 3.5-4 hours each way plus 3ish hours of grappling is a long day post-tourney. We'll see. I really want to go; I hear Tracey Goodell will be in attendance.

I have so much stuff buzzing around in my head that I desperately want to pull off on Saturday.. :)

No comments: