Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Poor Jimmy... left his window open...

Read this on Jimmy's blog this morning and I'm still stifling giggles... here's just the beginning. Link for the rest at the end.

Dear Skunk,

Last night was one of worst experiences I’ve had this year thanks to you, and so I shall express my feelings about this to you in this letter.

Now, before I go on, let me say that I think I understand your position in this matter. You were probably minding your own business while passing under my bathroom window. And, you probably had no intention of bringing yourself to the attention of my neighbors dogs. And, I understand that your best line of defense is to utilize the mechanism bestowed upon you by evolution although it’s gotta be one of the worst out there.

So this once, I will be of an understanding nature.

But please now let me explain to you my position in this matter. Unfortunately, I had decided to leave open the one window in my home above where you would make your stand.

...

Read the rest here.

2 comments:

leslie said...

I know I'm one of the oddballs, but I actually don't find that skunk smells bad. Right outside the window might be a bit intense, though.

Ben - jimmyDean101 said...

Glad you got a good laugh Georgette ;)

I'd just like to add a warning to anyone out there that has this experience; turn your central air OFF as soon as possible...