Monday, July 09, 2012

Going really fast and not crashing.

I'm something of an adrenaline junkie.  Not so much for jumping out of functional airplanes on the end of a bedsheet or off of functional bridges on the end of a rubberband... but I love scuba diving, going to trial, show jumping, and I used to love motorcycle road racing.  I'll admit it, I loved all the "Fast and Furious" movies.  I'm a sucker for muscles, cars, muscles with cars and cars with muscles.  What's not to like?  (My favorite was Tokyo Drift because it was more about technique and finesse, less about engine displacement-- and I think Sung Kang who played Han is hot, hot, hot.)

Anyway-- check out Gymkhana Five!





1 comment:

Ben said...

That was totally bad ass! But, I be honest, I miss the comic relief of Gymkhana 4. Especially the Epic Meal Time punks.