Monday, November 04, 2013

This is how they react to opposition...

There's an old joke around the courthouse.  When the law is on your side, pound on the law.  When the facts are on your side, pound on the facts.  And if neither are on your side, pound on the table.

Well, when the facts aren't on your side, Lloyd's little minions make insults about age, intelligence, status in BJJ, and virtue. I guess I'm happy they don't think I'm ugly?

Today, on facebook:



And yes, that whole baloney "Georgette cheated" blackmail thing apparently has a believer.... Jason Selva of Alhambra California (check out his very Lloydie website.)




This is what they did to the NYE rape survivor. Oh look, let's call her a whore, then no one will believe her.  This is what Jason Selva did by accusing me of cheating on my husband when he reposted that baloney "cheater report" website on facebook.

The "cheater" story doesn't even get basic facts right (I don't cheat on my husband, he isn't abusive, I'm not a DEA agent) and it used a picture that was public and all over the internet, facebook, my blog, etc.  I originally thought all the blackmail threats were connected to me outing a local instructor who is a registered sex offender.  Maybe it was Lloyd or a minion all along?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cult-like behavior. How do they justify their Great Leader's immediately hiring lawyers for 2 guys accused of raping a fellow student?

When I hear the name "Lloyd Irvin" the word "rape" will always pop up as an associated word. Google will agree no matter how much money he throws at it. He's done plenty to earn this.

turtle_up said...

Georgette, just wanted to offer my support. I have been following your posts on this thread and reading some of these posts/comments makes me want to reassess the BJJ community we belong to. Don't let this rubbish get to you.
Keep up the great work.

Ray Schneider

The truth be told said...

Georgette's a Whore? I would of never thought that! LOL