Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lookie my tiedyed pants!!!!!!!

So-- these are my $.02 gi pants off ebay.... which I bought when I thought I would try tiedyeing them as an experiment. Only they turned out to be my favorite gi pants of all time, so I didn't want to ruin them. (They're Krugan's, velvety soft, perfectly fitting... *waxes rhapsodic*) Therefore, I sent them to the professionals- my sponsor Chris Lane at Happy Kimonos.

And didn't they come out FINE!





Man, he even went to the trouble of taking off my school patch (which was over a tear in the knee, hence their low price on ebay.) Wish I could have worn them today at NAGA but oh well, there's plenty more tournaments in the future.

Next, they're tiedyeing a whole gi for me. Wait till you see THAT one!

4 comments:

slideyfoot said...

Hmm. To me, that looks like you fell over on some grass. ;p

Jiujitsunista said...

So cute!

A.D. McClish said...

Wow! That looks really cool!

Steve said...

Very cool. I'm working up to tie dye. :-)