Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love jits.

After some consideration, I'm thinking I'll do nogi as well as gi at NAGA next weekend. I'm pretty happy with the takedowns I've been working. I'm getting swept a lot less, but I'm sweeping other people; my mount retention has improved immensely too. All in all I'm happy with where I'm at (which surely means I'm smoking crack!)

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I don't know why people get so mad about the holiday-- nothing says you have to do the traditional chocolate-flowers-dinner out route. Yes yes yes you should show your loved ones they're special all year around. What's wrong with having one day that's extra special?

5 comments:

A.D. McClish said...

I agree about Valentine's Day! JJ and I were just saying yesterday that we were thankful for Valentine's Day weekend because it gave us an excuse to really spoil each other.

Good luck with the tournament. And no, you're not on crack! You're confident. That's a good thing! Wish I had that same kind of confidence!! ;)

Dev said...

Happy V Day, Georgette!

I am SO glad to hear you're going to do the tournament. It's about the journey, not the destination, to coin a phrase. :)

Play your game, and have fun!

Jiujitsunista said...

Good luck at NAGA! I can't wait to hear about it!

Liam H Wandi said...

Wow! I'm so glad that you are at a place where you are happy with your game. Look around and find a nice property and SETTLE THERE! It's the only place worth having: A Happy Place :)

I hope the posture stuff is helping you and I can't wait to see the vids from NAGA :)

And as for V-day. It's a wonderful time to re-indulge :) I made Rocky Road and almost wish I never did!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Thank you.