Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mustaches cure cancer...

OK, that's an exaggeration. But look-- both my parents died of the stuff (cancer, not mustaches, thanks) and I'm pretty keen on cancer research as a result. There's this Mustache-a-thon going on right now to rustle up donations for Memorial Sloan-Kettering's oncology program, and my buddy Steve is rustling up the facial hair. Go take a peek here on his blog and then please make a donation. It's tax deductible, yo, and a good cause.

Note: the link above has been edited to reflect his new blog location :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

Georgette! Thanks for the mention. My mustache is still pretty pathetic, but believe me, it will be magnificent before long! :)

I just moved from blogger to wordpress, so the link you've posted is broken. The new link is here and a direct link to my profile on the official site can be found on my blog.

I'm really sorry to hear about your parents. While no one in my immediate family has had cancer, it's hit my family very hard. :(